Unfortunate Web Addresses 25, May 2007Posted by babychaos in General Wittering, Humour, Life and living, Light Fluff, Play.
Tags: barking, crap jokes, funny product names, jokes, oops, Small Scale Disasters, technology
Take two simple, seemingly innocuous words, run them together to make a web address and you get something a little more scary. Ah! The nuances of language! Enjoy…
1. Who Represents – where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity.
Their Web site is www.whorepresents.com
2. Experts Exchange – a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
5. There’s the Italian Power Generator company
6. And don’t forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales,
7. If you’re looking for IP computer software, there’s always
8. The Methodist Church (in Cumming, GA) Web site is
9. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web, site
www.speedofart.com – is that a bubble in your trousers or are you pleased to see me!
10. Thank you Brian, www.wankerscorner.com – only hilarious if you’re British but there we go. I love the bit which says.
“Stop by our online gift store a pick up your official WANKERWEAR today!”
I certainly will, I’ve always wanted to be a tosser! ;-)